BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

30 Days of thanks in one post!

Instead of posting every day through the month I figured I would wait until the end of the month! That or Ive been reminding myself this whole month to post and I always forget, but either way, here you have it! My 30 days of THANKS!!

 #1
My Husband, he's the cheese to my macaroni and I couldn't have asked to marry any one better!
#2
My mom, she is probably my favorite person of all time. I could go on about her for days but wont :)
#3
My other parents: My Dad, Rich (step-dad) and Sherri (step-mom)
#4
My siblings: Chelsea, Breanne, Lexus and my Brother. I love them all so much but am so sad I don't get to see them as much as I would like.
#5
Blogs: I love reading blogs because it makes me realize how many different type of people there are on earth. It also makes me thankful for being able to find ways of how I can improve my life or fun things to do with out much money
#6
The United States: Obviously I love living in the greatest country on earth. Sure, there are many things I don't agree with and would like to change but overall I am so thankful to live here
#7
BABIES!! Yea I said it, I love love LOVE babies. I seriously cant wait to have my own and every time I see one I realize how grateful I am for the gift of birth and babies.
#8
Being Mexican: I am mexican, always have been always will be but up until recently I wasn't immersed much into the culture. Moving to Colorado has helped that a TON and I think its so neat!!!
#9
Mexican FOOD: enough said, but i LOVe pan dulce, fresh tortillas, queso fresco and how its always a family event when people get together to cook great mexican food!
#10
My best friends: Amanda, Sabrina, Liz, I have known some of them my whole life and feel so lucky to still be involved and close to them even though they all live in different states.

#11
GOD: I'm not one who usually goes much into detail about my spiritual beliefs but they are there and sometimes I am more in touch with God than other times and for that I am grateful
#12
DEPLOYMENT: I thought I would never say this but looking back Im glad it happened, and for that I am thankful. Eric and I were brought so much closer because of it and I learned a lot about myself during it.
#13
Having a roof over my head: Sure its not where I want to be, but I am grateful none the less to not have to worry where I will be sleeping.
#14
POSTSECRET.COM: something about this website and the purpose just warms my heart and makes me see what some people have gone through in their life. I  haven't sent one in but I probably will some day.
#15
FAMILY TIME: I dont get to see my family much but when I do, its amazing. I think about them all the time and am constantly reminded of how lucky I am to have a family like them.
#16
Football: Now I am not really a fan of it, but I love how EXCITED and happy Eric gets when he watches. It makes me laugh most of the time but I think its great. Not to mention, if we are at home, its snuggle time for like 2 or more hours. Who wouldn't want that.
#17
Snuggling: I love to snuggle, I love the way you can feel another persons body against yours and how connected you feel. I especially love snuggling with sleeping babies and kids. They are so innocent and you are reminded not to take life so seriously all the time.
#18
The Military: No matter what branch, Army, Marines, Air Force, Navy I am so grateful and thankful for all of them. ENOUGH SAID!
#19
Military Spouses: Sometimes they dont get the credit they deserve but they have one of the toughest jobs in the military and to them I am thankful.
#20
Flowers, trees, the earth in general
#21
Technology
#22
Homebuying: It is the most stressful thing I have ever gone through and when its over I will be even more thankful.
#23
Random Acts of Kindness
#24
Christmas time: because people seem to be more happy than normal. And they are nicer and cheerful, it should be like this all year round but sometimes its not.
#25
My Health: While Im a little plump, I am otherwise extremely healthy and to that I am thankful.
#26
Mean people: WEird right, not really, it helps me realize who I want to be and I always kill em with kindness.
#27
All of our other friends: who I miss so much, Im thankful
#28
Food: I love food and we are so lucky to live in a place where we can get any kind of food that you want. I am thankful for the nourishment it gives to your body.
#29
Children: for always reminding us how we should see the good things in everything and that life is always happy and joyful.
#30
LOVE: I couldn't forget love, any type of love, I am thankful.

What are YOU thankful for?

2 comments:

Kourtney said...

What a great list! I love it! Hope you're liking Colorado :)

Celeste said...

I love 9, 14, 17, 23, 24.. maybe I should just love all of your list :)